Friday 24 December 2010

Winter was on us at the end of my nose, but I never love England more than when covered in snow.








A few pictures from my favourite Christmas-y editorials, as listening to the beautiful Laura Marling and hanging up my stocking has left me feeling unexpectedly festive, despite the current situation.
A stupid accident has left me bandaged up to my chin, leaving my wardrobe options as turtlenecks and... turtlenecks. Sadly, I'm feeling distinctly un-sparkly, but it's comforting to know that fashion is still reliably dazzling, whatever my circumstances may be.

Have a fabulous Christmas!


Lily xoxo

(Photo credits; Amanda Norgaard by Sanchez & Mongiello for New York Times Style, Winter 2010;  Chanel Iman by Terry Richardson;  Constance Jablonski by KT Auleta for Vogue Russia, 2009;  Du Juan by Richard Ramos for Vogue China, December 2010;  Maryna Linchuk for Vogue Turkey by Ellen von Unwerth, December 2010;  Vlada Roslyakova by Horst Diekgerdes for Numéro, 2008;  Vogue UK, December 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment